Thursday, June 3, 2010

90 Days... The Start to a New Life

I think most (if not all) of the people that read my blog have already been told about what I'm doing, but just in case there are a few that happen to stumble upon this.....

I am now over a third of the way through The 90 Day Mind and Body Transformation! Sounds impressive, doesn't it? :D It's an intensive (not kidding) program run by Marci Lock that educates how to exercise effectively and use proper nutrition. On top of that, and what sets it apart from other fitness programs, is that Marci works with the mind, too. She assists you in overcoming mental barriers or habits that you've formed, and educates in how a positive attitude and vocabulary can make all the difference to everything else you do. But what's so amazing about this program is that she shows you how you can make it into a lifestyle, not just finishing the program and going back to your old way of life. (That link to her website explains it really well)

My mom and I watched our neighbor go through the first group, and my mom just finished her own 90 Days in the beginning of May. Both of these amazing women had (and are having) amazing results! And results don't lie! This program works, and I have now learned it for myself! In the first week, I released 6 lbs and 3 1/2 inches. That's amazing. But it gets better! After Week 4 (last week) I found out that it has now been bumped up to 14 lbs and 9 inches. But you know what's amazing? I have come to not care about the numbers.

The week before I started, I was on the last hole of my belt. (Pretty depressing, no?) Well, I did something about it! I am now on the shortest hole, and will soon need a new belt! But it gets better (or worse, depending on which way you look at it): None of my jeans fit. Even with the belt, my pants are extremely baggy. They've gotten so bad; I can't even wear my favorites anymore! My mom got me some new capris that are a size smaller, and even after a few days they're already getting a little loose! :)

Anyway, I'll keep you updated! It just keeps getting better!

Je suis un machine de brûler gras! :D

3 comments:

  1. What is this?? I need to see pictures! And maybe go try this out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see if I can find some good ones that show the change.... I'll put 'em on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete

Please, no spamming! Thanks :)