Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wow. One year later.....

So it's already been a year since I started my 90 Days.....WOW. I realized I haven't even given you my final results from last August!! 27 pounds, 33 inches.

Yeah.

WOW.

I can hardly believe it. And I'm still releasing! But the greatest thing is....I really could care less about the numbers.

I feel fantastic.

Remember that belt I told you about? I still have it, but only to make me smile. I'm now on the shortest hole of the next size smaller. Same deal with my shirts. (MUAHAHAHAHA.....)

I'm feeling great about myself--more confident than ever before. It's the greatest thing in the world to be confident in how you look and feel. I'm discovering this more and more now I'm in High School (which, by the way, is fantastic).

I'm still learning much about myself through experiences I've had at school and with friends. I'm learning what kind of things I can handle, what I'm capable of. I'm pretty strong :)

Over the summer of 2010 I went through quite a change with my appearance, and not just in my size. I started Living my Truth. Check it out, it's pretty awesome. I'm going to have to put this in a new post, because this is going to be freaking long. So :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spamming! Thanks :)