Sunday, February 7, 2010

In A Moody Mood....

Sometimes I really wonder why I go through all the trouble with guys. I mean, are they really worth all the anxiety? One day, a guy can act like they would like nothing better than to talk to you, like you're the only person in the world. The next day they act like you're the last person on the planet that they want to spend two minutes with, even just chatting on Facebook. And it's driving me crazy.

And they say girls are confusing! Take a look in the mirror! Sometimes I can't believe how blunt I am with my thoughts and feelings and you still manage to turn away and brush it off. Are you actually doing this to me on purpose, or can you really be so very oblivious to my feelings that you haven't noticed how much it hurts?

Actually, I hate it when ANYONE is oblivious. "I state the obvious for the benefit of the oblivious" (--unknown) is a good way of describing how I often feel. Some of my closest friends, including my cousin, can be quite oblivious to just how serious some things can be to me. I trust my cousin with almost everything. Like this thing about guys. I was trying to explain to him what's been going on and just how painful it's been to watch this guy ignore me for the last two weeks, but, even though we have these discussion all the time, he just didn't seem to understand me. I almost expected him to tell me I was overreacting. And maybe I am. But it hurts, and I want it to stop.

You probably want me to stop now. Then again, you're still reading this, so it can't be that bad. Maybe you just feel bad so you're listening to me go on and on in nothing more than pity. Either way, it's late, and I'm going to stop now.

G'night, whoever is still reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spamming! Thanks :)